I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Friday 3 December 2010

Conversation without words



One of our projects in University was to come up with a conversation without using any words. It was a 2 week deadline and for about a week I was pulling chunks of my own hair out. I just couldn't seem to come up with an idea that inspired me so I sat around twiddling my thumbs hoping it would just hit me. Following week I had this brainwave and it all became clear, I liked this idea that the conversation is actually between a mobile and a standard telephone, cutting out the middle man. I used stencilled imagery and symbols to create a simple conversation of catching up on the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1