I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Sunflowers!

So over at Watercolour Wednesday the theme is Sunflowers - (be sure to check their page out for other awesome sunflowers. Over on the ATC trading website there's a swap for sunflowers, so two projects complete using the same theme, how awesome. So here I submit my four sunflower ATCs which are intended for the ATC Swap. They were just going to be normal sunflowers, but I couldn't resist putting cute little smiles on them all.

Content Sunflower - Watercolour ATC

Marching to the Sun - Watercolour ATC

Sunflower gets a Tan - Watercolour ATC

Two Happy Chappys - Watercolour ATC

A very quick update - I have now given birth! YAY to the most beautiful baby girl - Georgie Atkin - 7lbs 10oz and about 18 inches long. She is very cute and in my next blog entry I have been working on a set of 4 ATCs of just her! Stay tuned.

I welcome any and all comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1