I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Sunday, 19 May 2013

Creative Tuesday - Trio

I haven't been on Creative Tuesday in a few weeks so decided to incorporate this fortnights theme of trio with another project I've been working on. This envie is for my Envie Addict partner - I know she likes whimsical houses and thought to put them in groups of three. The front is very Goldilocks - Large, Medium and Small and the back is Tall, Medium and Short - or so it's supposed to be. I really love making altered envies - a lot of fun and very cheap to mail.
 
Altered Envie - Whimsical Houses - Marker Pen
 
 
Thank you for stopping in and don't forget to pop on over to Creative Tuesday to see other Trio Art.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1