I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Friday, 12 April 2013

Playing with "Fruit" - Artist's Play Room

So today I'm 8 days overdue, feeling rather fed up and needed a bit of a morale boost. I didn't really feel like painting to be honest but I also decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and just do it anyway.
 
Over at Artis'ts Play Room (A new co op I've found) the theme for this week is fruit. So I went downstairs hoping we had some! After eating about half the grapes I then positioned them and drew them. Ah so glad we had fruit in, I don't really know what a banana looks like unless it's right there! Mainly because I have cookies burned in the mind!
 
Pop on over to Artist's Play Room to see other "Fruit" inspired art, although be quick, as usual I'm a late submitter.

Fruit - Watercolour ATC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1