I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Creative Tuesday - "Newborn" Mugzey Bears??

I think this is a highly appropriate topic for me this fortnight given that I'm due to give birth tomorrow!!! The entries have to be in by the 9th, initially I was going to wait until I had my very own newborn that I could paint/draw.
 
 
 
But then look what I found in her moses basket...
 
 
Mugzey's Infiltrate Georgie's Bed - 3.5" x 5" Watercolour on Card
 
...dear oh dear, the Mugzey Bears are at it again...
 
 
...last week I caught them trying on her clothes and sitting on her sofa...
 
 
...I think they're just as excited about the new arrival as I am...
 
 
This is my contribution to Creative Tuesday (go check out for other great artwork) - yet another blog I've found that hosts theme weeks, I can see me getting addicted to these as well - but what a great idea, makes you think outside the box and come up with new art frequently.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1