I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Monday, 3 June 2013

Can never get too many cupcakes

At Creative Tuesday the theme is Candy - well I don't suppose a cupcake is candy ... is it??? Well they're sweet and yummy and I wish that I could draw things that would become real... did anyone ever see that kids TV shop called ZZZAP! - there was a painter on that show who could draw things that he could take off the wall and use, I used to dream of being able to do that! I just looked it up on youtube and found this great clip - that took me right back!
 
Anyway this was an altered envie for somebody - her words - looks good enough to eat - I do hope there aren't nibble marks on the edges!

Altered Envie - Cupcakes
Also linking over to Illustration Friday - check out both of these amazing blogs to see more sweet and yummy things! Drool....
 
Also still on antibiotics but the pain is a whole lot less now. Here is a pic of Georgie who has decided her onesie is a better hat than a real hat, hmm...
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1