I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Friday, 21 June 2013

Pop of Colour Competition

I am very pleased to announce that I won a competition! Yay - I've not won a competition since I was in school when the best poster would win a bag of chocolates (mmm). So you will have seen this before at "Miniature Elephant and Giraffe" but this was entered for the Black and White with a Pop of 1 other Colour. I don't know exactly what I'll win but it'll include some paint themed goodies and possibly some ATC blanks which are always so helpful! Happy days!

2.5 x 3.5 ATC Watercolour - Giraffe and Elephant go Fishing

Anybody know of places to enter art for competitions, please let me know, I'm always on the hunt.
 
Thank you once again for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1