I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Monday, 24 June 2013

Schooners, Clippers and Ships that Sail

Joined yet another swap (I think I'm signed up to about 8 at the moment) called Schooners, Clippers and Ships that Sail. The host was very specific, no modern boring ships. We want big tall ships with a hundred sails, well you get the gist. Interesting, this is sadly not one of those subjects I can go out and get my own photographs as reference - not sure I've ever seen one of these types of ships, do they still make them (except perhaps for Pirates of the Caribbean)? Great set to do, I did four for the swap and then did two more for Etsy because I think they're a good seller (I hope)!


2.5 x 3.5 ATC - Watercolour Colorful Ship


2.5 x 3.5 ATC - Watercolour Colorful Ship


2.5 x 3.5 ATC - Watercolour Colorful Ship

2.5 x 3.5 ATC - Watercolour Colorful Ship


2.5 x 3.5 ACEO - Watercolour Colorful Ship

This one can be found on my Etsy Shop here.

2.5 x 3.5 ACEO - Watercolour Colorful Ship

This one can be found on my Etsy Shop here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1