I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Thursday, 4 July 2013

Blue, Blue BLUE!!!

Over at Artist's playroom the theme is Monochrome which once again is very conveneint because I have just done a swap called Strangely Blue. Now the rule wasn't necassarily that everything was blue - just that the main object was blue. However I have never painted something in just one hue and didn't see why the whole thing couldn't be...

Pop on over to see what colours other people chose - Artist's Playroom.

So I decided to pick things that are not usually seen as a blue object -

We start off with peas in a pod - aw

Peas in Pods - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

A couple of Halloween Pumpkins...

Halloween Pumpkins - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

This was just random - someone playing the guitar...

Playing Acoustic Guitar - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

Probably my favorite of the bunch is this wee Lego man!
Lego Man - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
 Next up a blue rose...

Blue Rose - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

Urm yes Mike Wizowski - who doesn't love this guy!

Mike Wizowski Monsters Inc - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
 A tiger...
Blue Siberian Tiger - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO


Then we have an ever famous NOT red London Bus which can be found in my etsy store here...

Blue London Bus - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
And last but not least for all you Whovians! Which can also be found in my etsy store here...

Dr Who Blue Dalek - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
Phew - so many blue things!!

I reward you for reading such an epic post with a Georgie picture - she is giggling now and lifting her head right up when on her tummy!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1