I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Thursday 4 July 2013

Blue, Blue BLUE!!!

Over at Artist's playroom the theme is Monochrome which once again is very conveneint because I have just done a swap called Strangely Blue. Now the rule wasn't necassarily that everything was blue - just that the main object was blue. However I have never painted something in just one hue and didn't see why the whole thing couldn't be...

Pop on over to see what colours other people chose - Artist's Playroom.

So I decided to pick things that are not usually seen as a blue object -

We start off with peas in a pod - aw

Peas in Pods - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

A couple of Halloween Pumpkins...

Halloween Pumpkins - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

This was just random - someone playing the guitar...

Playing Acoustic Guitar - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

Probably my favorite of the bunch is this wee Lego man!
Lego Man - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
 Next up a blue rose...

Blue Rose - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO

Urm yes Mike Wizowski - who doesn't love this guy!

Mike Wizowski Monsters Inc - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
 A tiger...
Blue Siberian Tiger - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO


Then we have an ever famous NOT red London Bus which can be found in my etsy store here...

Blue London Bus - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
And last but not least for all you Whovians! Which can also be found in my etsy store here...

Dr Who Blue Dalek - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ACEO
Phew - so many blue things!!

I reward you for reading such an epic post with a Georgie picture - she is giggling now and lifting her head right up when on her tummy!



6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you have so many cool pieces here! the dalek is my favorite, closely followed by Mike and the Lego dude. hahaha! i love your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for popping over - I might do more but in another colour theme... who knows!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I'm so glad you were 'feeling blue' for all these beauties, cos I have just ordered the bus as my wee boy is crazy for buses and blue is his favourite colour. Win win!
    Georgie is looking quite cross, there, she makes me giggle, :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh how exciting and thank you for the purchase!! Really hope your boy loves it!!! I shall get around to packing it all up and sent out tomorrow morning! yay!

      Delete
  3. love all the blues! My fave is the tiger! And your baby is so cute))

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing!! and georgie is a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1