I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Thursday, 28 March 2013

The Evil Bunnies

Bunny rabbit stuffed animal toy plushie katie hone abstract vibrant art
"Zombie vs Psycho" - Acrylic and Pen ACEO



Bunny rabbit stuffed animal toy plushie katie hone abstract vibrant art
"Attack!" - Acrylic and Pen ACEO
About a year ago I found this rather amusing crochet pattern which can still be found here: Mr Bunnyford - The Original Zombie Rabbit. On the spur of the moment I bought it because I wanted it! Only to realise not only can I not crochet but neither could Mum. Oh well what to do now? So I somehow convinced my Nana in law (let’s call her Nana 3) to make one for me. Hah – she did it willingly! But once those evil eyes were sewn on and that bloodthirsty mouth was made a new terror was born. I was so extremely happy when she made the first one – I called him Zombie bunny and he didn’t leave my side! So I pushed for another one, bunnies need companions! This other was slightly different, with some special beads for eyes and different colours, I decided to call him Psycho bunny. Little did I know that rather than companions they became sworn enemies!!!
 
However, all is not lost; it would seem they will put their differences aside to attack the new bunny on the block. A gorgeous innocent stuffed bunny given to me at my baby shower – oh dear!


Bunny rabbit stuffed animal toy plushie katie hone abstract vibrant art
"It's a Trap!" - Acrylic and Pen ACEO



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1